Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Quietbook!!!!!!!!

I have finally finished most of my pages for my quietbook and I’m finally posting it!…….I have about 6 more pages I hope to be adding soon (I’ll post them as I finish them).

IMG_5570

I made it so it closes with a button; it should be able to expand with more pages. I also put button holes in all the pages and then have used metal rings so I can add and take out pages as she grows!

IMG_5572IMG_5573

Now for the pages:

IMG_5574IMG_5576Paper and crayons

Four Puzzles: Star, heart, and soon to make flower and smiley face.

IMG_5577IMG_5578 copyIMG_5579

IMG_5580 copyIMG_5581

Love this page!…Flower pot (flowers come off)…hand stitched everything!

IMG_5584

This is the page I am most proud off! Noah’s Arc with finger puppet animals. ….I have many more animals to make. If you look close you’ll see even my clouds are fluffy!

IMG_5587IMG_5589

And then my shapes page….SO far this is my daughters favorite page!

IMG_5590 IMG_5591

This has been a very fun project…..as I said I’ll post more as I make them!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails