Saturday, March 6, 2010

Pink and Brown Baby Ring Sling

This turned out SO cute!!! This was a baby shower gift for my upstairs neighbor. I've started to make all my ring slings with a zippered pocket and I think it makes them much more functional!The colors really look great in natural light.
If you would like me to make you a ring sling just email me at purpleliliescraft@gmail.com, leave a comment on this post or check out my Etsy site.

These make the very best Baby Shower gifts!!! Give something no one else will!


3 comments:

The Gray Gang said...

I love the fabric choices... soo cute!

Kristina said...

I've been wanting to learn how to do this!! Thank you so much for sharing...

BTW, I tried to become a follower but it wouldn't let me! It just kept looping back to having me sign in then choosing which service to use to sign in, sign in, which service, etc.

Rosalina Burton said...

I would love to make one of these for my sister who is pregnant. my E-mail is rosebud0391@yahoo.com. please contact me. Thank you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails