Friday, November 4, 2011

Witch Cupcakes!!! …..And I WON!

I made these witch cupcakes for a Ward Halloween Party. We have a contest every year and this year I WON the contest!! I was so excited!

IMG_6654

These were a lot of work; but I recruited my family to help!

IMG_6657

I dyed the cupcakes green, made green frosting, used Mini Wheat for the hair, green Air Head for the Witch’s nose, waffle cone covered in melted chocolate for the top of the hat, marshmallow fondant covered in chocolate for the brim (I wanted it flexible to go over the nose), and then rolled out starbursts for the band and buckle on the hat.

IMG_6658IMG_6660

They must have tasted good, cause there weren’t any left!!! … I kinda wanted to taste how the fondant tasted with the chocolate on it!

Can’t wait for next year!!!

1 comment:

Tandy said...

yes, they were AWESOME! but i didn't get to eat one either! they were gone in a second!

Related Posts with Thumbnails