Monday, October 18, 2010

Baby Ring Sling

Here is my baby ring sling!
I love it! I have to say, now that I have a baby of my own I LOVE my ring sling!!!!!
Wish had a better picture, cause it is cute. It has a zippered pocket with cute pink buttons!
I think every parent should have one! (Remember I can make you one!) I like to give this as a gift for baby showers, and a lot of the people I give them too end up not using them cause they can't figure out how to use it.
My suggestion: get on the Internet and read how to use them; look for different holds that will work for the age of your child. (There really is a hold for every age). Then just experiment with it and find what works best for you!
I often have these on Etsy, but make them custom all the time! - so just ask!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails